Mulungushi University is inviting applicants for the following distance education programmes commencing in July, 2014.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Commerce with education
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of International Relations
· Full Grade 12 or Form Five (5) Certificate with a minimum of Five (5) credit passes including Mathematics and English, OR
· A Diploma of a minimum duration of two years in the relevant field from a recognized institution.
Method of applying:
Application forms may be obtained in person from Academic Office at the Great North Road Campus or Kabwe Town Campus on payment of a non-refundable fee of (i) K150,000 (Zambian), (ii) USD50 (Non-Zambia).
Application forms may also be downloaded here<<APPLICATION FORM IDE 2014 >>. In this case the application fee should be deposited in the University Account No. 0460230000000229 at any Zanaco branch countrywide.
All completed application forms should be accompanied with certified copies of certificates or statements of results; a bank deposit slip Or Receipt from the Bursar’s Office and should reach the Academic Office by 30th May, 2014.
Those candidates holding admission letters from previous intakes but did not report for one reason or another should buy and complete new application forms.
B. Website: www.mu.ac.zm
Registrar – (Academic)
Mulungushi University, P.O. Box 80415
KABWE - ZAMBIA