Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates wishing to study in the following four-year undergraduate degree and two-year diploma progammes of the University commencing in August, 2014.
DEGREE PROGRAMMES (Duration: 4 years)
- Bachelor of Agriculture
- Bachelor of Agricultural Business Management
- Bachelor of Land and Water Resources Management
- Bachelor of Agricultural Education (BAE) (Full Time)
- Bachelor of Agricultural and Rural Innovation (BARI)(Full Time Study)
- Bachelor of Climatology (BSc,) (Full time)
- Bachelor of Environmental Studies
- Bachelor of Labour Studies
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Purchasing and Supply Management
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Bachelor of International Relations and Development
- Bachelor of Local Government Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Economics
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (Duration 2 Years)
- Diploma in Child and Youth Development
- Diploma in Social Work
- Diploma in Information Technology
Entry requirements to Undergraduate Degree Programmes are:-
- Full Grade 12 or Form Five (5) Certificate with a minimum of Five (5) credit passes including Mathematics and English, OR
- Diploma of a minimum of two years duration in the relevant field from a recognized Institution.
Method of applying:
- Application forms may be obtained in person from Academic Office at the Great North Road Campus or Kabwe Town Campus on payment of a non-refundable fee of (i) K150,000 (Zambian), (ii) USD50 (Non-Zambian).
- Application forms may also be downloaded here<<APPLICATION FORM FULL-TIME 2014 >>.
- In this case the application fee should be deposited in the University Account No. 1067654300160 at any ZANACO branch countrywide.
- All completed application forms should be accompanied with certified copies of certificates or statements of results; a bank deposit slip OR receipt from the Bursar’s office and should reach the Academic Office by 30th June, 2014.
Those candidates holding admission letters from previous intakes but did not report for one reason or another should buy and complete new application forms.
For further information contact the Academic office on: 05-228022/25 or Cell No. 0977762904(available on WhatsApp) or 0955762904 or 0967762904 or 0977160386
The University Senate reserves the right of admission.
R N SIMASIKU
P.O. Box 80415