Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates wishing to study in the following four-year undergraduate degree progammes of the University commencing in August, 2014.
1. Bachelor of Agriculture
2. Bachelor of Agricultural Business Management
3. Bachelor of Land and Water Management
4. Bachelor of Commerce
5. Bachelor of Entrepreneurship
6. Bachelor of Science in Statistics
7. Bachelor of Computer Science
8. Bachelor of Information Technology
9. Bachelor of Environmental Studies
10. Bachelor of Labour Studies
11. Bachelor of Human Resource Management
12. Bachelor of International Relations and Development
13. Bachelor of Local Government Administration
14. Bachelor of Public Administration
15. Bachelor of Social Work
16. Bachelor of Economics
Entry requirements to Undergraduate Degree Programmes are:-
- Full Grade 12 or Form Five (5) Certificate with a minimum of Five (5) credit passes including Mathematics and English, OR
- Diploma of a minimum of two years duration in the relevant field from a recognized Institution.
Method of applying:
- Application forms may be obtained in person from Academic Office at the Great North Road Campus or Kabwe Town Campus on payment of a non-refundable fee of (i) K150,000 (Zambian), (ii) USD50 (Non-Zambian).
- Application forms may also be downloaded here<<APPLICATION FORM FULL-TIME 2014 >>.